Friday, May 28, 2010

Ramble #1

I like to ramble... or bitch.. depends on how you see it I guess. (I think I forgot to mention it's Darlene here)

I noticed NO ONE, I really mean JB, has updated the blog recently. Now, we all already know JB has major surgery in just a few days and the ungrateful punks I'm sure have been keeping her busy. Not to mention SHE'S FINALLY MOVING IN W/HER HUSBAND OF ALMOST 6 MONTHS..in July. So needless to say she just got real busy packing because .. she CAN'T do that for weeks after the surgery and well.. she don't have weeks.. woohooo I'm so happy for you Jonna!

There are OR could be a few reasons I haven't updated...

#1. I've nothing to say (never happen)

#2. I've just been to busy (I'm a sahm surely I can find 10 mins for this thing)

#3. I spend a lot of time working on www.egyptiancash.com adding/removing offers for my awesome members (lies lies... you so this approx. every other day...they are awesome members though)

#4. The fpc's (future possible criminals = my kids) & the convict (my son) haven't really given me much to post about (that is bs too... I just need to start carrying a notepad).

#5. I haven't felt like writing (this too is another load of crap cause I have a journal I write in almost daily!)

Those are the only reasons I can possibly come up with. I could blame housework but that'd just be another lie ontop of the top 5.. well hell what's 1 more

#6. Housework keeps me busy (yeah right..this is done about 2-3 days a week TOPS)

It's almost 1pm where I live and I'm sitting at my computer sucking back coffee like I need it to survive (i need it so the OTHERS survive).. in my pj's... trying to explain why I haven't blogged.. better yet I can't wait til Jonna explains why she hasnt! damn woman f.a.t.

So now I must go, get Hitler changed... the King has to take the convict to the police station to report (has to do this within 10 days of release).... I'm pretty sure he won't get out the door without her this time since he already managed to do so 1ce today while we had a slight breakdown (hitler did.. not me.. mine usually occur later in the day).

I do have to do some housework ewwwww today.. maybe I'll command the children to bringth their laundry and I'll get mine and call it a day!

Sounds like a plan....

Darlene.is.OUT

No comments:

Post a Comment